CORRECTION: 2021 “Chinese Bridge” Chinese Language Micro-video Competition Kicks Off
Correction of the press release published January 19, 2021. Age requirements for the participants have been corrected in the release. Set out below is the corrected press release in its entirety with the relevant updates being underlined: Participants shall be at least 10 years old (born before January 19, 2011) and not of Chinese nationality.
Starting from January 2021, a series of online competitions including the Chinese Language Micro-video Competition will be held on the “Chinese Bridge Club” APP. Chinese Language Micro-video Competition allows competitors around the world to demonstrate their Chinese language proficiency and shows the charm of the Chinese language and culture. The “Chinese Bridge Club” APP serves as a platform displaying culture and friendship with rich content, strong user stickiness, and vitality.
Competitors can create videos for the competition in various forms, such as poetry performances, Chinese songs, Chinese cross-talks, Chinese operas, dubbing for Chinese movies, and daily-life comedies, etc. Look forward to your participation and creative ideas!
From 12:00 January 19, 2021 to 12:00 April 2, 2021(Beijing Time)
Instructions for Participants
1. We welcome Chinese learners and lovers from all over the world to participate.
2. Participants shall be at least 10 years old (born before January 19, 2011) and not of Chinese nationality. Their native language shall not be Chinese. Minors shall obtain the consent of their guardians or parents for participation.
3. Participants shall create and upload their entries on the “Chinese Bridge Club” APP.
1. First Prize (1 Winner)
The winner will be entitled “Chinese Language Star”, and granted the chance of a Chinese language and culture experience tour in China (including a round-trip air ticket, meals, accommodation and transport during the 3-day/2-night stay in Xi’an, Shanxi Province, China), as well as an “Award Certificate” of the Competition;
2. Second Prize (2 Winners)
The winner will be awarded one Youdao Translation Pen 2.0 and an “Award Certificate” of the Competition;
3. Third Prize (3 Winners)
The winner will be awarded one iFLYTEK smart voice recorder and an “Award Certificate” of the Competition;
4. Individual Awards
The winner will be awarded one Xiaomi (MI) Speaker Pro and an “Award Certificate” of the Competition for “Best Creative Award”, “Most Accurate Pronunciation Award” and “Highest Popularity Award”. One winner for each award respectively;
5. Finalists Award(30 Winners)
The winner will be awarded the “Electronic Honor Certificate” of the Competition.
- Click on the following links or scan the QR code to download the “Chinese Bridge Club” APP.
Apple APP Store:
- Click on the competition poster on the home page of the APP or the “Challenge” area at the bottom of the APP to enter; Then click on “Competition registration” to fill in your information and upload your video.
3. The length of each video is within 60 seconds. The video size is within 100Mb. The video format is MP4 (portrait), and the resolution ratio is 720*1280.
4. The time for submission is from 12:00 January 19, 2021 to 20:00, March 8, 2021 (Beijing Time). The digital voting time will take place from 12:00, March 1, through 20:00, March 29 (Beijing Time). Maximum 5 votes per person per day. The award-winning entries will be announced at 12:00 April 2, 2021（Beijing Time).
5. If you have any problem with the entry submission, please contact and send relevant materials to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The Center for Language Education and Cooperation reserves the right of final interpretation.